Re: translation of ruby/tk?

Peña, Botp

4/22/2005 6:40:00 AM

Tom Nakamura [mailto:imifumei@imap.cc] wrote:

#I recently noticed that I couldn't find much English
#documentation for ruby/tk; Do they exist in english, or is
#there a need to translate them? b/c I can do Japanese to
#English just fine (other way around is a little bit rusty...)
#If there is a demand for such english documentation, can I get
#some suggestions on which sites exactly to translate (which
#aren't currently being translated?)

1. http://www2s.biglobe.ne.jp/~Nori/ruby/ja/tk-faq/r...

2. http://ruby256.hp.infos...

thank you for the noble assistance.
kind regards -botp

#Tom Nakamura
#

2 Answers

CB@PrayForMe.com

On 08 Sep 2010 02:45:16 GMT, John Doe <jdoe@usenetlove.invalid> wrote:

>James Of Tucson <james0tucson gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> John Doe <j... usenetlove.invalid> wrote:
>
>>> Something about a tangled web comes to mind.
>>
>> I don't think they are burning Shakespeare.
>>
>> But if they are destroying their own property, I don't really
>> give a crap. It's wasteful, but presumably they bought these
>> books. The joke's on you if you paid $10 or $20 for something
>> and then destroy it. The statement is already made. The
>> attention this pastor is going to receive, he already has
>> received. Going through with the book burning is just a waste
>> of money. But some people think it's fun to burn things. To
>> have enough books to make a book burning interesting (e.g.,
>> lasts more than a few seconds) they need a pile of books.
>>
>> Now if they are burning someone *else's* books, or library
>> books, or books that belong to an institution that the
>> institution's leaders don't really have authority to destroy,
>> that's an entirely different matter. And if they are in a
>> neighborhood that has ordinances against bonfires or whatever,
>> and they didn't get permits, there's something else.
>
>Never underestimate stupid people in large numbers, Jamieson. When
>the riot act surprisingly comes, I just hope real people do not
>associate with me with a type like you.

The Problem with Libs as well as Islamo-fascists 'is' you as an
indevidual treat 'everyone' as a type, not as an individual with
rights bestowed from God.

Stereotyping dehumanize Gods children, leaving a vacuum for hatred to
fill.

RichTravsky

CB wrote:

> On 08 Sep 2010 02:45:16 GMT, John Doe <jdoe@usenetlove.invalid> wrote:
>
> >James Of Tucson <james0tucson gmail.com> wrote:

> >> I don't think they are burning Shakespeare.
> >>
> >> But if they are destroying their own property, I don't really
> >> give a crap. It's wasteful, but presumably they bought these
> >> books. The joke's on you if you paid $10 or $20 for something
> >> and then destroy it. The statement is already made. The
> >> attention this pastor is going to receive, he already has
> >> received. Going through with the book burning is just a waste
> >> of money. But some people think it's fun to burn things. To
> >> have enough books to make a book burning interesting (e.g.,
> >> lasts more than a few seconds) they need a pile of books.
> >>
> >> Now if they are burning someone *else's* books, or library
> >> books, or books that belong to an institution that the
> >> institution's leaders don't really have authority to destroy,
> >> that's an entirely different matter. And if they are in a
> >> neighborhood that has ordinances against bonfires or whatever,
> >> and they didn't get permits, there's something else.
> >
> >Never underestimate stupid people in large numbers, Jamieson. When
> >the riot act surprisingly comes, I just hope real people do not
> >associate with me with a type like you.
>
> The Problem with Libs as well as Islamo-fascists 'is' you as an
> indevidual treat 'everyone' as a type, not as an individual with

As CB just does the same thing. LOL What an idiot.

> rights bestowed from God.

My rights come from the Constitution. Not superstition.