Re: accessing a ms exchange server

Peña, Botp

4/21/2005 8:48:00 AM

Arafangion [mailto:jabber_chat_at__arafangion@jabber.zim.net.au]

#> Anyone here knows how to access/edit the directory of a microsoft
#> exchange server v5.5? using ruby, of course.
#>
#> Many thanks in advance -botp
#>
#>
#I seriously don't know what I'm talking about, but I would assume that
#it is nearly standard LDAP.
#

i am not an expert in ms/exchange, so i cannot confirm/test the ldap
accessibility. Maybe others have experience and can provide sample script...

thanks and kind regards -botp

1 Answer

Ira Burton

I am currently doing it via LDAP. My need is to populate an SQL table
with username, email address, first name, last name, mi, etc. It
works like a champ!