[RubyConf] Conference Hotel/Venue info for RubyConf 2005

dblack

james_b

David A. Black wrote:

> Pre-registration has been pretty massive compared to previous years.
> We've set aside an accordingly large number of rooms, but would still
> advise you to make reservations early.

Nice. Care to venture any crowd estimates?

James

dblack

Marcel Molina Jr.

On Thu, Apr 21, 2005 at 08:53:06AM +0900, David A. Black wrote:
> Dear Rubyists,
>
> We are very pleased to announce that RubyConf 2005 will be held at:

Thanks for your efforts.

marcel
--
Marcel Molina Jr. <marcel@vernix.org>

Francis Hwang

Quick correction: The phone number for the hotel is wrong in this email.

It's either:
877.DIEGO.4.U
or:
800.468.3531

On Apr 20, 2005, at 7:53 PM, David A. Black wrote:

> Dear Rubyists,
>
> We are very pleased to announce that RubyConf 2005 will be held at:
>
> Lafayette Hotel & Suites
> 2223 El Cajon Blvd
> San Diego, CA 92103, USA
>
> Phone: (877) 468-3531 (toll-free)
> Phone: (619) 296-2101
> Fax: (619) 296-0512
>
> http://sandiego.inns...
>
> We have reserved a block of rooms at the rate of $79.99 (plus
> applicable taxes) per night, single or double, for the nights of
> October 13, 14, and 15.
>
> When you call, tell them that you are booking a room in the block
> reserved for the "International Ruby Conference". If they're not sure
> what you mean, give them the dates of our nights, and they should be
> able to look it up.
>
> Pre-registration has been pretty massive compared to previous years.
> We've set aside an accordingly large number of rooms, but would still
> advise you to make reservations early.
>
> Please let us know if you have any questions or problems with the
> reservation process.
>
> Stay tuned for the opening of formal presentation proposal, followed
> by registration!
>

> David Black
> Chad Fowler
> Rich Kilmer
>
> for RubyConf 2005 and Ruby Central, Inc.
>

> --
> David A. Black
> dblack@wobblini.net

Francis Hwang