Re: Internet Problem Solving Contest

Ryan Leavengood

4/20/2005 8:44:00 PM

> Uhhhh,
>
>> The Internet Problem Solving Contest just started accepting
>> registrations today for their event on March 13th.
>
> Would you believe May 13?

Hehehe, that is what I thought I read in the original email...funny how
our minds work.

I would like to participate, but unfortunately I'll be somewhere in
Yellowstone Park on vacation on those days, grrr...

Oh well, I'm sure other Rubyists will properly represent the community. It
might be cool to have an international team (well it might be hard NOT to
have an international team.) I'd have quite a few nominees for a team from
some of the awesome Ruby Quiz solutions I've read.

Ryan