Allan McLemore

1/24/2003 3:49:00 AM

Hey,

I have a users IP Address and Port Number (i.e. I have
their IPEndPoint). How can I find, using their IPEndPoint,
the connection speed a user has to the Internet? e.g.
56Kbps 128Kbps, 256Kbps, 512Kbps.

Else, is there any other way ???

Thank you,
Steve.

1 Answer

(Xin Tian[MSFT])

Hi Steve,

I remember had answered similar post before, should be in this queue, while
there is no method you can use directly in managed code, you can still use
P/Invoke to call Win32 API to do this for RAS, LAN. For the functions maybe
you can search the original posts?

Best regards,
xintian
VS.NET, Visual C++