Mike Lange

1/23/2003 5:40:00 PM

I've got the .NET Framework SDK 1.0 SP2 and Core Platform
SDK installed and am trying to build some code that does
a "#import msxml4.dll". The msxml4.tlh file generated
from the #import does a "#include <comdef.h>", which in
turn does a "#include <comutil.h>". The problem is that
while comdef.h does exist on my box, comutil.h does not.

Interestingly enough, there is a comutil.h under the
Platform SDK\include\Win64 directory, but I understand
that the Win64 directories are for 64-bit Itanium
development.

Is comutil.h shipped in one of the other SDK's. I've
installed just about every SDK I can think of that could
possibly include it?

Is there something else here that I'm missing?

Thanks much,
Mike