Jeppe

1/23/2003 10:47:00 AM

Has anybody on here successfully got ODBC.NET to work with the FlexQuarters
ODBC driver to access dataflex data files?

I get an error saying:

Microsoft.Data.Odbc.OdbcException: ERROR [S1000] [Flex/ODBC][FLEXERR]
Required file COLLATE.CFG missing from DFPATH Cant Open filelist.cfg

I get this even though I have put COLLATE.CFG in the same directory as
filelist.cfg. Which I have read (somewhere) it's what I should do.

1 Answer

(Scot Rose)

According to this FAQ page

Q: We get an error that FILELIST.CFG cannot be found?

A: Make sure this file is in the same directory as your DAT, K1 and TAG files. If you can't find it, you may be using a system which uses a file list named
"pffiles.tab". Copy this file to the name FILELIST.CFG and you should be OK.

http://www.flextools.com/products/od...

I personally Don't know anything about this database and was not able to locate any information here beyond that FAQ.

Want to know more? Check out the MSDN Library at http://msdn.mic... or the Microsoft Knowledge Base at http://support.mic...

Scot Rose, MCSD
Microsoft Visual Basic Developer Support
Email : scotr@online.microsoft.com <Remove word online. from address>

This posting is provided “AS IS”, with no warranties, and confers no rights.