Is there any larger open source rails example

Lothar Scholz

4/18/2005 3:31:00 PM

Hello,

does anybody have a link to a rails example application that is using
ActiveMail and ActiveRecord and is more then the a simple
example from the tutorial.

Lothar Scholz http://www.ru...

Sascha Ebach

Lothar Scholz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> does anybody have a link to a rails example application that is using
> ActiveMail and ActiveRecord and is more then the a simple
> example from the tutorial.

http://rforum.andreas-...

Rforum is a little bit more complex than others. Maybe you find what you
are looking for in there.

Sa?a Ebach

Lothar Scholz

Hello Sascha,

SE> http://rforum.andreas-...

SE> Rforum is a little bit more complex than others. Maybe you find what you
SE> are looking for in there.

Yes, this looks a little bit better for evaluation of what kind of
support for Rails makes sense in my IDE.

Lothar Scholz http://www.ru...