Re: [SOLUTION] Madlibs (#28

Peña, Botp

4/18/2005 3:21:00 AM

James Edward Gray II [mailto:james@grayproductions.net] wrote:
#On Apr 17, 2005, at 8:25 AM, Ryan Leavengood wrote:
#
#> I hereby decree than an additional rule for this quiz would be that
#> every solution include a new madlib file :)
#
#Awesome idea. Wish I had thought of that one, because I would have
#used it!

+= 2 #i cheat :-)

#
#I've added your Madlib to those served on rubyquiz.com.
#
#Here's my run with it:
#
#Science Fair
#
#According to Mr. McFee, the school science fair this year was 'very
#educational.' At the same time, Mr. McFee announced plans to quit the
#school system and become a Plutonium Expert. 'It sounds like a safer
#job,' the principal said.
#
#Several fuzzy projects were disqualified this year. The experiment on
#'Animal Magnetism' by Dana was canceled before she could plug in her
#Shih Tzu.
#
#The project by Ken on 'Gravity's Effect on First Graders' was canceled
#when the custodians wouldn't let him borrow a ladder.
#
#And the Nuclear Powered computer built by Coke Classic was taken away
#by the police, who said Coke Classic will be back in school 'any day
#now.'
#
#James won second prize with an experiment that asked, 'Can fleas Learn
#Karate?' The answer was 'yes.' The fleas tossed Mr. McFee over a
#snowboard and left the science fair. Anyone who sees them should call
#the main office.
#
#Tina won first prize with her TNT tomatoes. By planting seeds in
#gunpowder and watering them with nitroglycerin, tomatoes grew that
#explode when you drop them. 'What a dynamite idea,' the
#principal joked
#hesitantly.
#
#So far, nobody has figured out how the prize-winning tomatoes got into
#the salad served to Mr. McFee at lunchtime. Just to be safe, though,
#the 'Vegetable Surprise' has been taken off tomorrow's lunch menu.

LOL!

#
#----
#