Dan Guisinger

1/23/2003 11:10:00 PM

This seems impossible. I've followed everything in the
MSDN document on creating a progress bar, however it
looks like MS f*cked up and didn't allow this method to
work on WSE services.

Here is what I've found so far. SOAP Extensions still
work with WSE, but even with Priority 0, Group 0, my
client SOAP Extension is only being called *AFTER* the
entire stream has finished being received. Does anyone
know of a way around this? I am using WSE for security
and DIME attachments. I am very close to flying out to
redmond and giving some MS developer a very painful kick
in the ass....wasted 5 days on this already and its
really starting to tick me off.

On a side note, anyone know how to open the WSE
documentation? It won't show up under visual studio, and
it refuses to open on its own when double clicked. I've
installed WSE about 10 times, and Visual Studio twice to
try to get around this issue.

Thanks for any help

-Dan
1 Answer

(Roman Kiss)

Dan,

1. create your own service using the public DIME classes
2. click Start/Programs/Microsoft WSE 1.0/Documentation

Roman