(amar)

1/24/2003 10:20:00 AM

Hello,

My web service works great within the firewall, but some of the
methods on the webservice fail when accessed from outside the
firewall. I have noticed that the methods that are bigger in size(have
more parameters) fail. This makes my believe the firwall is clipping
pieces of the soap message on transient to the server.

Has anybody experiences this problem??? Thanks.

Amar
1 Answer

Manni

In some FWs you can limit the size of a HTML request (to avoid DS attacks).
May be that's your problem!

If you have access to the FW logs, maybe there is something like -- request block for rule xxxx

Manfred