displaying message box in browser using server script

Sunil

1/23/2003 12:53:00 AM

i have an update button in my web-page. when the user clicks it iam running
a server script which updates database. i want to display a popup message
box in the client browers.

appreciate any help
Thanks

3 Answers

(Himanshu Dhami)

One way is to response.redirect to the same page after clicking your
push button with some new variable value and then you can check using
javascript for that value and can also display and alert message.
HTH
HImanshu Dhami
MCP
"Loves working at the Horizon,where everything ends"
http://www27.brinkster.com/him...

*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.develop... ***

ZhouJiexing

you can use MessageBox WebControl popup a dialog.

Please view http://www.jttz.com/msgbox... for the
detail.

lxp

u can use this
btn.attributre.add("OnClick","btn_Click()");
then write the client script on web page to response the click event

"sunil" <sunil_godiyal@yahoo.com> дÈëÏûÏ¢ÐÂÎÅ
:eo#rrEnwCHA.2904@TK2MSFTNGP09...