Does a WebService Class instantiates every method call?

Juan Llorens

1/22/2003 4:34:00 PM

Dear friends:

I am developing a WebService class in VB which needs to
execute a "relatively thick" process during its
creation (in the New method of the class), for allowing,
later on, the web-methods calls from clients to perform
very fast.

My question is: Does web service class initialize once?
or does it initialize for every web-method call,
creating an object for answering every method call ?

I assume that if an object is created for every method
call, it is no sense of having thick New Methods.

is it that way ??

Thank you for help, regards

Juan

1 Answer

Pierre Greborio

The Web service class is always created for each call.

Pierre

Pierre Greborio
http://www.ugi...