Upload file from VB6 application to webservice...

Al Knowles

1/22/2003 5:23:00 PM

I have searched the net, and had no trouble writing the webservice, but I'm
not sure how to write the send string to post from the VB6 application. The
webservice takes the file and the filename as paramters.

Is this even possible?

Thanks.

1 Answer

Antonin Foller