Shawn

1/22/2003 4:02:00 PM

In my project, there are 2 dropdown lists. The user can select either one of
them or both to start search.
Can anyone tell me how to validate these 2 fields? Can current VB.Net
validation control handle the situation?
Thanks.

2 Answers

Yogesh Pawar

Mark Moeykens

You might be able to use a Compare Validator and check to
make sure they are not equal.
This way if both haven't had a selection then you can tell
the user but if both have the same selection that too will
stop the user.