mobile Internet Toolkit Compatibity problem!!

Gurnandan

I had version 1.0(Beta2) installed on my machine with
visual studio 7. It was working fine till this morning
when I downloaded and installed .NEt SDK 1.1. In Visual
Studio 7, none of my old projects would open, neither am I
able to create any new project. When i try to open any
new/old project in visual Studio , "mscordmp.exe" id
executed and Visula Studio is shut down.

Please help as to how can I resolve this problem. Its very
urgent!!

Thanks in advance!!

Hi,

I got my .net Beta2 Cds from microsoft, which I have
installed on my machine. It did not have mobile internet
toolkit as part of asp.net, although the msdn help which
accompanied the Cds said it should have.

Now, I have downloaded mobile internet toolkit 1.0, but
when I try to install, the message I get is "Setup has
detected an incompatible version of the .Net framework
network" and says it cannot continue with installation.
The version shown in the control panel for .net framework
is 1.0.2914.

I have tried installing 1.1 final beta, it downt work
either. Please advice what should I do? I need to practice
making mobile applications in .net.

Many Thanks!!