Problem with serializing web service instances

Paul Finn

1/22/2003 12:47:00 PM

I have a web service class that i want to store instances of it as
session state objects my session state store is an SQL Server database
the problem is that when i start my appication i get A
SerialzationException about that web service class cannot be serialized
!

now i added the [Serialized] attribute on that web service class and im
still having the same problem

does that mean web services cannot be serialized? or what exactly?

*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.develop... ***

Pierre Greborio

How this class is done ? Can you post the stack trace of the exception ?

Pierre

Pierre Greborio
http://www.ugi...