My web service can't only process Unicode utf-16 or ISO-10646-UCS-2(Unicode 16-bit), Why?

Luke Jee

1/22/2003 8:00:00 AM

I have a web service written in c#.It has a web method like the following:

[WebMethod]
public string Test(string s)
{
return s;
}
Becase s will be some East Asia Characters sometimes, so my problem is here

if s not contains East Asia Characters, everythins is OK, otherwise
if soap request is UTF-16 or ISO-10646 encoding, it will works fine too,
but when soap request is UTF-8 encoding, the string "s" on server side will
How to resolve this problem?

Thanks.

1 Answer

Luke Jee