Marlene

1/22/2003 2:46:00 AM

Hello,

I'm a beginner, and have written a web Usercontrol with a
datagrid that pulls data from a database. It works fine,
but now I need to be able to refer to data in a specific
row of the datagrid, in order to update that row in the
database. How can I refer to the datakeyfield for my
selected row? I set the datakeyfield to my primary key,
so I should be all set to go, but am too stupid to figure
out the last little step!

Marlene

1 Answer

(Himanshu Dhami)

Datagrid articles at http://www.4guysfro... may be helpful.
Regards
Himanshu Dhami
MCP
"Loves working at the Horizon,where everything ends"
http://www27.brinkster.com/him...

*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.develop... ***