WSE / Soap Extension Not Calling ProcessMessage

Dan Guisinger

1/22/2003 1:18:00 AM

Okay, another question regarding progress bars using SOAP
Extensions with .NET.

My ProcessMessage loop is only receiving BeforeSerialize
and AfterSerialize events. Is there a problem with WSE
not playing nice? I am attaching files as a DIME
attachment.

I attached the Soap Extension using an attribute to a
singal method, as it expects a Progress Bar to be created
for it at the time.

Could someone please give me an explaination as to whats
going on? My WSE documents refuse to load, and I can't
find anything on MSDN that says all 4 states should not
be passed through the method.

Thanks!

Dan Guisinger