Nick Howard

1/21/2003 10:50:00 PM

Hello,

I'm working on an application (in C#) where I want the
user to be able to select an ODBC data source. How can I
bring up the "Select Data Source" window and then run
queries off of that data source? The "Select Data Source"
window looks similar to the ODBC Data Source Administrator
window. In C++ I could do it like this:

CDatabase myDb;
myDb.Open(NULL, FALSE, FALSE, _T("ODBC;"), FALSE);

I don't know if I'm not searching for the correct stuff,
but I haven't been able to find much on how to do it in
C#. Could someone give me a push in the right direction?

Thank you very much for any help, I really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Nick