Paste range of Excel data into ASP.NET page?

(Bradley Johnson)

1/22/2003 12:49:00 AM

Does anyone know of a control out there that will allow me to
highlight a range of cells in Excel and paste them directly into a
control on an ASP.NET page and work with them/save to a database?
Thanks in advance-

-Brad
1 Answer

Peter Bromberg

Take a look at the Office Web Components spreadsheet control.
With a little effort, ASP.NET will COM Interop this very nicely.
Its also a free download.