microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

RE: FileSystemWatcher service

Eyal

1/17/2003 9:29:00 PM

Thank you George..
I actualy got around that particular problem..

but I have a more deficult one to break my head with ..

mind helping me with this one?

Here goes:
-------------------------
I'm trying to make two FileSystemWatchers run in the service..

FileSystemWatcher works for only the first instance of the object..

I have fsw1 and fsw2 ..
I have a function that sets the parameters for both
(path/filter/subdir..) from an XmlDocument.

I register an EvenLog that prints out a message with the properties of
each service.

both are initiated
both have all their event handlers set.
both are reporting acurate proparties..
both are set to different paths & filters.
both are set to raise events..

only one of which (fsw1) is fireing any events..
why? .

Please help
I've been running in circles for a few days now..

- Eyal.

*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.develop... ***