Robert Hill

1/15/2003 10:07:00 PM

I have a VB6 application that needs to retrieve a
disconnected recordset from a Web Service. I was
successful in bringing back a recordset using a VB.NET
dll but when I created a Web Service with the same
functionality as the dll, I got a serialization error.
The VB6 application uses disconnected recordsets
exclusively and it is very impractical at this point to
rewrite the application but we would very much like to
use a Web Service as our middle tier. Any ideas??

Robert