microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

RE: problem with .net 2003...pc locked...

Al Malek

1/14/2003 4:57:00 PM

Hi Jacob

1. VS.net is version
Vs .net 2003 enterprise architect Final beta

2. the message was insert Cd for .NET 2003 prerequisites

3. no, but that pc used to have norton anti virus....
it was to get activated on reboot...so it is most likely active

4. I think I narrowed the problem down to scsi drive related issu
I'm using SIIG -20 scsi card with a drive as my drive c,
Now I think the driver for W2k is not loaded or a conflict of irq...
a. is there a way to stop the load of w2k and see or confirm the
load of each driver ?
b. Is there a way to make w2k load the 2 files necessary for the
asci card driver . ( I just downloaded the driver for w2k from SIIG
site).

I do appreciate any help....
Greetings
Al

*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.develop... ***

(Jacob Yang)

Hi AI,

Please disable or uninstall all the Norton products and test this issue
again. There are a lot of reports regarding the conflicts between VS
products and Norton products. Since you are using the Beta version, please
do not try it on your working machine.

For your last question regarding Win2000, please try the following news
group:

microsoft.public.win2000

Best regards,

Jacob Yang
You assume all risk for your use. ? 2003 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
reserved