microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

problem with .net 2003...pc locked...

Al Malek

1/11/2003 12:56:00 AM

Hi support

I'm attempting to install .net 2003, but...
I started by installing the first Cd,
then it prompted me for the prerequisite cd for .net 2003 ,
then soon after that install....:: :<
The pc started freezing and I will not get to the signon screen.
After waiting 15 minutes I get a blue screen dump
with a irq error , if I recall correctely...
All device used to work correctly before this install....
W2k does not seem to boot in safe mode... or any of the
other modes...I can not get to the command line as far as I call tell...
..
Any Help ?

1 Answer

(Jacob Yang)

Hi AI,

I think that you are trying to install VS.NET in your Win2000 machine. More
information is needed.

1. Please tell me the exact version of your VS.NET.

2. Please tell me the exact message of "it prompted me for the prerequisite
cd for .net 2003".

3. Have you installed any other version of VS products or antivirus
products in your computer?

Best regards,

Jacob Yang
You assume all risk for your use. ? 2003 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
reserved