Whatever happened to RPA?

Carl Youngblood

4/14/2005 6:03:00 PM

I'm curious, does anyone know if Mauricio Fernandez' RPA-base module
has been shelved, or if it is still being worked on?

3 Answers

Richard Lyman

On 4/14/05, Carl Youngblood <carlwork@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm curious, does anyone know if Mauricio Fernandez' RPA-base module
> has been shelved, or if it is still being worked on?

There was a conversation on this list about that a while back, and if
I remember correctly, he said that he was still working on it.

-Rich

Ben Giddings

On Apr 14, 2005, at 15:34, Richard Lyman wrote:
> On 4/14/05, Carl Youngblood <carlwork@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'm curious, does anyone know if Mauricio Fernandez' RPA-base module
>> has been shelved, or if it is still being worked on?
>
> There was a conversation on this list about that a while back, and if
> I remember correctly, he said that he was still working on it.

Last I heard, he was still working on it. Unfortunately, the last I
heard he was also going to be without internet access for a month or
more, so he probably won't be able to answer you quickly.

Ben

Mauricio Fernández

On Fri, Apr 15, 2005 at 03:03:18AM +0900, Carl Youngblood wrote:
> I'm curious, does anyone know if Mauricio Fernandez' RPA-base module
> has been shelved, or if it is still being worked on?
yes
--
Mauricio Fernández