[ANN] Server Maintenance

Shugo Maeda

4/13/2005 8:30:00 AM

We'll be performing server maintenance on Thu Apr 14 03:00:00 UTC 2005.
It may be down briefly.

Shugo

4 Answers

Jaime Osvaldo

> On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 13:04:16 -0700 (PDT), Grikboxer ??
> <greasesucks@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u...
>>
>> Also see:
>> http://www...
>
> Give Grease to the jews. It's a piece of skata anyway! LOL

Half the English football Selection are children of African fathers
and English lonely fat women whose menfolk also love black
shalanga(meat) :'( :'(

I have a Big Johnson

The Rectum might be one of those African fathers. He is a darkie you know.

"Jaime Osvaldo" <Osvaldo5@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 13:04:16 -0700 (PDT), Grikboxer ®T
>> <greasesucks@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u...
>>>
>>> Also see:
>>> http://www...
>>
>> Give Grease to the jews. It's a piece of skata anyway! LOL
>
> Half the English football Selection are children of African fathers and
> English lonely fat women whose menfolk also love black shalanga(meat)
> :'( :'(

I have a Big Johnson

African fathers such as niggers like you.

"The Revd" <peeling@degenerate.griks> wrote in message
> On Sun, 12 Jun 2011 17:53:49 -0400, Jaime Osvaldo <Osvaldo5@gmail.com>
> wrote:

>>> Give Grease to the jews. It's a piece of skata anyway! LOL
>>
>> Half the English football Selection are children of African fathers
>>and English lonely fat women whose menfolk also love black
>>shalanga(meat) :'( :'(
>
> African fathers such as Griks? That's disgusting if true.

The Revd