Re: [ANN] KirbyBase 2.1

Peña, Botp

4/13/2005 6:50:00 AM

Jamey Cribbs [mailto:jcribbs@twmi.rr.com] wrote:

#Subject: [ANN] KirbyBase 2.1
#

Hi Jamey,

I find kbase great, but do you have exporting methods? eg, i can see that
you can import csv files, but how do i convert/export it back to csv?

i plan to use something like

k_open("csvfile",:COMMA-DELIMITED) do |f|
# f now is kirbybase, so execute db/select commands at will :-)
#
end

# after exit, csvfile is still comma delimited

k_open("/etc/passwd",:COLON-DELIMITED) do |f|
# f now is kirbybase, so execute db/select commands at will
#
end

# after exit, /etc/passwd file is still colon-delimited file

k_open("/etc/postfix/main.conf",:EQUAL-DELIMITED) do |f|
# f now is kirbybase, so execute db/select commands at will
#
end

# after exit /etc/postfix/main.cf is still the usual config file
# of course, i treat config files as two columns only

Of course, you see where i am going. I want to treat everything as plain
kirbybase (including other dbs)...

thanks and kind regards -botp

15 Answers

Heinrich

"The Revd" <peeling@degenerate.griks> schreef in bericht
> On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 15:11:08 +0200, "heinrich"
> <heinrich@ruhrgasnet.de> wrote:
>
>>An entire football team of Africans is on the run from French immigration
>>officials after vanishing without trace.
>
> You'd think that nine niggers in Northern France would stick out like
> a sore thumb...even at night!
>

>>They disappeared from their hotel in Le Havre, on the Channel coast,
>>during
>>a friendly tournament designed to foster 'international cooperation and
>>harmony'.
>>

>>The players, who are from the west African state of Senegal, are likely to
>>want to claim asylum or else disappear into the black economy.
>
> Niggers in the black economy? Whatever next? LOL

it would not surprise me if those bastards would go to the farmhouse of
monsieur bernard's grandmother in normandy

> On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 16:06:14 +0200, "heinrich"
> <heinrich@ruhrgasnet.de> wrote:
>

>>"The Revd" <peeling@degenerate.griks> schreef in bericht

>>> You'd think that nine niggers in Northern France would stick out like
>>> a sore thumb...even at night!

>>> Niggers in the black economy? Whatever next? LOL
>>
>>it would not surprise me if those bastards would go to the farmhouse of
>>monsieur bernard's grandmother in normandy
>
> That's probably exactly where they're heading. M l'Ambassadeur must
> be warned at once!

I AM worried about his whereaabouts. maybe he is on the run with his french
personal assistent

> On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 16:17:38 +0200, "heinrich"
> <heinrich@ruhrgasnet.de> wrote:
>

>>"The Revd" <peeling@degenerate.griks> schreef in bericht

>>> That's probably exactly where they're heading. M l'Ambassadeur must
>>> be warned at once!
>>
>>I AM worried about his whereaabouts. maybe he is on the run with his
>>french
>>personal assistent
>
> Mon Dieu!

that is what you get: a uk born person with two passports is asking for
trouble

CUNTICA

"niggers disappear "

Check Heinrich's basement, Heinrich is the one with the measuring tape!

The Revd

On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 16:06:14 +0200, "heinrich"
<heinrich@ruhrgasnet.de> wrote:

>"The Revd" <peeling@degenerate.griks> schreef in bericht
>> On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 15:11:08 +0200, "heinrich"
>> <heinrich@ruhrgasnet.de> wrote:
>>
>>>An entire football team of Africans is on the run from French immigration
>>>officials after vanishing without trace.
>>
>> You'd think that nine niggers in Northern France would stick out like
>> a sore thumb...even at night!
>>

>>>They disappeared from their hotel in Le Havre, on the Channel coast,
>>>during
>>>a friendly tournament designed to foster 'international cooperation and
>>>harmony'.
>>>

>>>The players, who are from the west African state of Senegal, are likely to
>>>want to claim asylum or else disappear into the black economy.
>>
>> Niggers in the black economy? Whatever next? LOL
>
>it would not surprise me if those bastards would go to the farmhouse of
>monsieur bernard's grandmother in normandy

That's probably exactly where they're heading. M l'Ambassadeur must
be warned at once!

The Revd

On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 16:17:38 +0200, "heinrich"
<heinrich@ruhrgasnet.de> wrote:

>"The Revd" <peeling@degenerate.griks> schreef in bericht
>> On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 16:06:14 +0200, "heinrich"
>> <heinrich@ruhrgasnet.de> wrote:
>>

>>>"The Revd" <peeling@degenerate.griks> schreef in bericht

>>>it would not surprise me if those bastards would go to the farmhouse of
>>>monsieur bernard's grandmother in normandy
>>
>> That's probably exactly where they're heading. M l'Ambassadeur must
>> be warned at once!
>
>I AM worried about his whereaabouts. maybe he is on the run with his french
>personal assistent

Mon Dieu!

The Revd

On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 08:22:50 -0700 (PDT), CUNTICA
<brianlambsnose@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"niggers disappear "
>
>Check Heinrich's basement, Heinrich is the one with the measuring tape!

B'rian B'ris is the one with his jew mouth wide open!

CUNTICA

Da' Rev'd is the one bent over with a nigger big Johnson up both ends!

The Peeler

On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 16:17:38 +0200, Dumb Heini, the Dutch resident Nazi
troll of sci and scj, wrote:

>>>it would not surprise me if those bastards would go to the farmhouse of
>>>monsieur bernard's grandmother in normandy
>>
>> That's probably exactly where they're heading. M l'Ambassadeur must
>> be warned at once!
>
> I AM worried about his whereaabouts. maybe he is on the run with his french
> personal assistent

And the retarded conversation between those two retards keeps going on and
on..... BUAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!

--
Dumb Dutch Nazi Heini's motto: "to suck rectum or not to suck rectum that is
the question"

The Peeler

On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 16:31:19 +0200, Dumb Heini, the Dutch resident Nazi
troll of sci and scj, wrote:

>>>I AM worried about his whereaabouts. maybe he is on the run with his
>>>french
>>>personal assistent
>>
>> Mon Dieu!
>
> that is what you get: a uk born person with two passports is asking for
> trouble

<BG> There is really nothing as funny on Usenet as watching two complete
idiots like Dumb Dutch Nazi Heini and "The Rectum" having a "conversation"!

--
Dumb Dutch Nazi Heini commenting on his misery: "si9nce we are talking to
each other my mood has improved"