Re: [ANN] fxirb 0.2.1 - gets support

Martin DeMello

4/12/2005 8:29:00 PM

FXIrb now supports 'gets' (many thanks to Csaba Henk for all his help
with this). This was a major bug in earlier versions, so anyone using
fxirb (and particularly anyone embedding it in another app) is advised
to get the new version.

I've been vaguely considering adding a separate history stack for gets
- does this sound like a useful feature?

martin
4 Answers

Cory Bhreckan

On 04/06/2010 05:11 PM, Ca?t() wrote:
> On Apr 6, 3:02 pm, An Mac T?re B?n<rayh(removespamblocker>@iol.ie

Thanks for reposting all of that banal drivel for those of us at scs who
have killfiled your little friend to enjoy.

--
"For the stronger we our houses do build,
The less chance we have of being killed." - William Topaz McGonagall

Caít

On Apr 6, 11:33 pm, Cory Bhreckan <coryvreckan@nospam_verizon.net>
wrote:
> On 04/06/2010 05:11 PM, Caít() wrote:
>
> > On Apr 6, 3:02 pm, An Mac Tíre Bán<rayh(removespamblocker>@iol.ie
>
> Thanks for reposting all of that banal drivel for those of us at scs who
> have killfiled your little friend to enjoy.
>
> --
You may note that I snipped all his drivel, and only subjected you to
mine.
That said, humblest apologies if I discomforted you in the process -
even if your reaction confirms that, contrary to my alleged little
friends' beliefs, not everyone in SCS appreciates his utterances.

Caít()

The Phantom Piper

On Apr 7, 2:46 am, Caít() <cathy...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> not everyone in SCS appreciates his utterances.

Good Lord - show me _one_ person in scs who does!

Gobsmacked,

The Phantom Piper

The Phantom Piper

On Apr 7, 6:38 am, Josiah Jenkins <josiah-
jenkins@somewhere_else.invalid> wrote:

> Apart from a couple of misguided Murkins who are also
> candidates for the killfile or a spell in the sin bin.

Not even Braindead Fraud appreciates him: that's
how far to the Right and just how Stupid he is!

Bobbin' Con Caine defends him - but then Conway
is the one who finds Braindead Fraud to be "highly
intelligent" and "very reasonable."

Amazed,

The Phantom Piper