detroit.rb

Patrick Hurley

4/12/2005 3:13:00 PM

Are there any interested rubyists in South East Michigan?

First time around we can get together at a restaurant or coffee shop.
I am actually located between Detroit and Ann Arbor we can try to
select a location that is as geographically central as possible. First
time around this is just sort of a meet and greet (unless some one has
something fun to share).

Patrick

1 Answer

Jamey Cribbs

Patrick Hurley wrote:

>Are there any interested rubyists in South East Michigan?
>
>First time around we can get together at a restaurant or coffee shop.
>I am actually located between Detroit and Ann Arbor we can try to
>select a location that is as geographically central as possible. First
>time around this is just sort of a meet and greet (unless some one has
>something fun to share).

Hey, Patrick. I'm interested. I live in Farmington Hills and work in
Dearborn.

Jamey Cribbs