Re: Anyone try the new fcgi-0.8.6 yet?

Peña, Botp

4/12/2005 2:18:00 AM

#> Looks like fcgi-0.8.6 was released a few days ago here:
#>
#> http://raa.ruby-lang.org/pro...
#>
#> I was wondering if anyone else tried using it and found it stable
#> enough for production use.

anyone kind enough to point me to an updated fcgi gem?

i have

>gem query --remote | grep -i fcgi
fcgi (0.8.5)

wanting the 0.8.6 w Kirk Haines's patch...

thanks and kind regards -botp

2 Answers

Tom Copeland

On Tue, 2005-04-12 at 11:18 +0900, "Peña, Botp" wrote:
> #> Looks like fcgi-0.8.6 was released a few days ago here:
> #>
> #> http://raa.ruby-lang.org/pro...
> #>
> #> I was wondering if anyone else tried using it and found it stable
> #> enough for production use.
>

> anyone kind enough to point me to an updated fcgi gem?
>
> i have
>
> >gem query --remote | grep -i fcgi
> fcgi (0.8.5)
>

> wanting the 0.8.6 w Kirk Haines's patch...

Yup, there was a discussion of this a few days back:

http://www.ruby-talk.org/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-t...

but no real resolution yet, I think...

Yours,

Tom

P. Rajah

On 8/21/2011 10:02 AM, SaPeIsMa wrote:

> "P. Rajah" <user@this.com> wrote in message
>> On 8/18/2011 2:09 PM, Jay Stevens Maharaj aka the jumpin' jackass
>> jyotishithead aka the abominable ass-troll-oger wrote:
>>
>>> Top Ten Firearms For Females: Your Best Shot for Personal Defense
>>
>> After years of talking shit about "gun nuts"(along with your rectal
>> appendage pradipshit parekh), now you are advocating the purchase of
>> guns, Jay? Just to ingratiate yourself with the "beer, guns and God"
>> anti-Obama crowd? During the Bush administration, you took the
>> opposite tack to ingratiate yourself with the bleeding-heart anti-Bush
>> crowd. What an opportunistic mercenary asshole you are!
>>

> Maybe he finally grew up and took some time to think about things.
> At least that's my optimistic point of view.
> If he reverts, then we'll have proof he's a fool..

thing during the Clinton administration. It seems his tactic is to
attack the sitting President, no matter which side of the aisle he comes
from. So he went from being anti-Bush1, to anti-Clinton, to anti-Bush2
to anti-Obama, and during the course of this, went from pretending to be
Democrat to pretending to be Republican to pretending to be Democrat
again, to now pretending to be Republican once more. No doubt, if a
Republican wins the White House in 2012, you will once more see this
chameleon change his colors. If, that is, he doesn't choke to death
before that munching on his favorite pork bones.

--
Astrology: Fraud or Superstition?
http://www.seesharppress.com/...

Ass-troll-ogers/jyotishitheads are the bane of humanity, and must be
cleansed or otherwise purified for the benefit of society.

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/vhp...