[ANN] Amrita2 1.9.4

Taku Nakajima

4/12/2005 1:41:00 AM

I released Amrita2-1.9.4 Get it from

http://rubyforge.org/projec...

This release contains two new feature:

* ERB in Amrita
partial rendering with ERB in Amrita2 template

* inline SPEC
template SPEC can be specified in HTML template.
It reduces needs of SPECs. So you can use Amirta2 full feature
with without additional information

These are described in step3 and step4 of rewrited QuickStart Guide.

http://amrita2.rubyforge.org/Quick...

This release is preparation for better integration of Amrita2 and Ruby
On Rails. I will rewrite the bridge and samples for next release.

---
Taku Nakajima

1 Answer

Aredridel

On Apr 11, 2005 7:40 PM, Taku Nakajima <tnakajima@brain-tokyo.jp> wrote:
> I released Amrita2-1.9.4 Get it from
>
> http://rubyforge.org/projec...
>
> This release contains two new feature:
>
> * ERB in Amrita
> partial rendering with ERB in Amrita2 template
>
> * inline SPEC
> template SPEC can be specified in HTML template.
> It reduces needs of SPECs. So you can use Amirta2 full feature

I'd say Amrita2 is quite possibly the most brilliant templating
library I have ever seen, and both the sheer pragmatism and elegance
of it are both overwhelming.

Getting work done isn't hard.

Neither is making it solid, reliable and maintainable.

Keep up the amazing work. I'd love to see how it meshes with Rails!