Montreal.rb ?

Mathieu Bouchard

pat eyler

On Apr 10, 2005 10:03 PM, Mathieu Bouchard <matju@artengine.ca> wrote:

> Anyone interested in a Ruby Users Group in Montréal, QC ?

While he's not a full-time rubyist, Stas Bekman (the mod_perl
maintainer) is living in Montreal, and would probably be interested in
coming out to meetings at least occasionally. contact me off-line if
you want me to introduce you.

I wish *I* was close enough to be interested.

--
thanks,
-pate

Patrick Ritchie

I'm in Sherbrooke and would be interested in attending a ruby users
group meetings in Montreal...

Cheers!
Patrick

http://artengin... |
`-o------------------------------'

> --
> thanks,
> -pate
> We are often unable to tell people what they need to know, because
> they want to know something else, and would therefore only
> misunderstand what we said
> - the Raven (George MacDonald, Lilith)

Vincent Foley

Sure, but how many people would we be? I'm about an hour away from
Montreal.

Vincent.