Jeff Miles

1/16/2003 1:51:00 AM

Could someone tell me if it is possible to use a local windows form
application to access and use a webservice...
And if so could you point me to an example?

Thanks in advance..

3 Answers

omar awwad

add the proxy class by using vs or by using wsdl.exe
-dim object as new servername.proxyclassname
object.webservicemethode

Alan

I assume you're after this...
Add a web reference to your project, then...

VB
Dim ws As New localhost.WebServiceName()
objReturnType = ws.WebServiceMethod(myParameter)

C#
localhost.WebServiceName ws = new localhost.WebServiceName();
objReturnType = ws.WebServiceMethod(myParameter);

Hope that helps.