webservice.htc and encoding problem

Vincas Stepankevicius

I have a problem passing parameters to my webservice from client side using
webservise behaviour.

My encoding is charset=windows-1257.

I've made a simple service for testing, wich gets one string parameter and
returns it without any changes.

Testing this service shows that it works right.

But when I call this service using webservise behaviour, all non-latin
characters are returned as\ "?".

Am I right supposing some limitations of webservice.htc? If so, may be it's
possible to modify webservice.htc making it work with encoding other then
utf-8?

Thanks,

Vincas