trying to pass a multidimensional array to a web service

MBH

1/14/2003 5:04:00 PM

Hello Everyone,

I would like to have a web service accept a multidimensional array as a
parameter. Unfortunately, I am getting the following error

You must implement a default accessor on System.Array because it inherits
from ICollection

Can anyone help me ? Is it not possible for a web service to accept
parameters other than basic data types.

Thanks.

2 Answers

omar awwad

i think this link will help u
http://www.vbcentral.net/quickstart/aspplus/doc/w...
ypes.aspx

Yasser Shohoud [MS]

Unfortunately, ASP.NET Web services do not support multidensional arrays.

Martin

purposes only.