Kazim Kargi

1/13/2003 11:36:00 PM

Hi all...
I created a Web Service. I can call it from any Windows
application by using the Web Reference but i could't call
it from any Web Application. I added the same Web Service
to Windows and Web Applications as a Web Reference.
The reference name is mavci and the class name is
VeriAktarimi
I can create a local class using
mavci.VeriAktarimi cls=new mavci.VeriAktarimi();

But in Web Project an error returns as mavci couldn't be
found. Is the way different in Windows and Web App?

How can i call (not add the project) the remote Web
Service?

Thanks for your help...
1 Answer

Kazim Kargi

It was only a class hierarchy problem. I solved. Thanks...