Prasad

1/13/2003 8:39:00 PM

Hello,

I have a Web Service Client which is packaged as an assembly and deployed in
the GAC. How can I make the Url for the Web Service that this client is
Invoking as dynamic ? I have specified the property "Url Behaviour" as
dynamic in Visual Studio and it generates a app.config file. But where's the
location of this file after I build the app. I would be interested in
knowing the possibilities of having a config file for specifying the Url of
the web service. One of my requirements are this assemly should be installed
in the GAC as many other apps would be using this client.

Thanks,
Prasad

1 Answer

Pierre Greborio

You can save the config file in the same location of the exe. If the
application is MyClient.exe you should have also a MyClient.exe.config with
the content of app.config. Then, if you want change the url you have to do
it through notepad or any kind of editor.

Pierre

UgiDotNet
http://www.ugi...