vr

I have created a Class library which has classes for
Input filter and outfilter.(processMessage overridden)

I have added the input and output tags under
microsoft.web.services for my WebService, as shown in the
WSE v1.0 documentation.

When my test console app makes a call to the Webmethod i
see in the trace output, my class library being loaded
but nothing happens. The call goes through w/o either of
the filter doing anything.(the filters call another
webservice)

I cannot step into either of the custom filter code..
Any help/insight could be great!!

Thanks!