Miro

1/10/2003 12:07:00 PM

Hi!

I have a strange problem!

In my app, an aspx-site is using a web service. During
Pageload (in .aspx.cs) a WebMethod is called in which
some variables are stored in the Session state object.
This scenario occurs once. Then, on each postback,
another WebMethod (in the same web service) is called and
the variables are restored from the Session state.

This works fine, the first time, but on second postback
and webmethod call, one variable is changed, while the
others are untouched.

The variable is a double[], containing both positive and
negative numbers. After I restore the variable the second
time, all values are positive.

Does anybody know what this could be?