Problem creating Web Services App...

greaver

1/10/2003 8:27:00 AM

Hi Guys,

I'm having problems creating a sample Web Services App.
It appears VS .Net is not recognizing my IIS server (I
have XP professional installed). Now, I upgraded from XP
Home to Professional *after* I had installed VS .NET.
I've read somewhere that with that particular sequence I
need to install some patch to make VS recognize the IIS
Server. Anyone aware of the name of this patch file and
where I can find it? Any help would be vastly appreciated.

Greaver
1 Answer

dennis waechter

you could try to execute
"\[WINNT]\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\aspnet_regiis.exe" -i

or take a look at Q306005

helped for me.

Dennis