microsoft web controls tabstrip error

(Erin)

1/21/2003 10:11:00 PM

Hello All,
I have downloaded and begun using the microsoft tabstrip web control.
The only problem I am having now is being able to drag and drop the
control from the toolbox. I can drop the treeview, multipage and
toolbar controls without any problem. When i put my mouse pointer over
the control it says it was unable to set a property and therefore
unable to create the control. I was able to drag and drop yesterday.
This copy is on my local machine, when i downloaded to the server
through terminal services this is when the ability to drag and drop
changed.. not sure if they are related to eachother as i did nothing
to my local machine. I am also having the same problem on the server.
Any suggestions would be helpful !

Erin