Calling client script from a dynamicaly created server control

Markus

1/21/2003 7:05:00 PM

Hello.

I'm creating several controls on the fly, and some of them need to call
client javascript I have in my aspx page in order
to open up other windows. Is there anyway to set a property/event on the
controls server side that would tell them to call
a client script function when clicked? Otherwise right now I have to do a
registerclientscriptblock in the onclick event on the server in order to
call the client side function.

Thanks in advance. Mark