Does Microsoft respond in this newsgroup within 72 hours?

George Ginsburg

1/21/2003 5:24:00 PM

I was told by the MSDN Online Concierge, that my posting
of January 14th, would be responded to by Microsoft
technical support staff who monitor this newsgroup, within
72 hours, if no one else from the community has responded.

I have not received a response from anyone.

Is the 72 hour guideline, in fact the case?

Thank you.
1 Answer

Constance J. Petersen

Hi George,

I don't know how well they meet that standard, but one thing you should check:
Is ginsburgitelli@yahoo.com the email address you have listed with your account?
I do remember that you have to make sure to post under the email address you've
provided them.

--
Constance Petersen
Build a great Web site: http://www.smart...