Daisy

1/21/2003 12:39:00 PM

I have an ASP.NET form that contains a datagrid with
checkboxes. Before populating the datagrid I make a check
for if not isPostBack then populate the datagrid.

I have declared and created the datagrid variable as a
member variable. I use this datagrid in one method for
datagrid population and in some other method I want to
use the same datagrid and update few rows in its
datatables. But the reference of tables of this datagrid
is not appearing in other method.
When I remove the not is postback check the datatables are
accessible from other method too.

I need to keep the postback check and also update
datatable rows in othe method.

Could anyone let me know what properties etc needs to be
set for this???

1 Answer

Joey

Hi
Check the EnableViewState Property of the DataGrid that
should be set to true...