Page and User Web Control execution order

Luciano Degreef

1/20/2003 6:19:00 PM

Hi! I have a User Web Control with a dropdownlist populated from the
database. I paste this user web control to a page. What I want to do is
this: when the page is loaded I want to set a given value from the dropdown
but it happens to be that the Page_Load event of the UWC is loaded AFTER the
Page_Load event of the Page. So, how can I set a given value of the dropdown
at the time the page is loaded?

Regards,

Luke

1 Answer

Gregor Streng

Hi Luke,

Is that right, you would like to set a specific entry in your dropdownlist
that's hosted
in you UWC as selected?

Gregor Streng