what's the best way to display imagebuttons dynamically for Web forms

(Dazhi yang)

1/19/2003 5:31:00 AM

hi folks, here is the task i'm facing and have been putting me on work
on weekends, so please help if you know a thing or two, or three!
i need to display phone icons as imagebuttons all over a floorplan
(background of a form) according to the coordinates i fetched from the
database. the imagebutton controls could be displayed at any given
pixels. it's pretty easy when i did the windows form version. but when
facing web form, i realized i have to use HTML tags to locate the
buttons, and that gives me headache. how can i use C# code behind or
script to dynamically display the imagebuttons everytime? and it's
probably need to be run in a loop or some sort since i have a couple of
dozens of phones need to be displayed.
please give me some hints so i can save my next weekend :)

thanks guys, and gals!

*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.develop... ***