Repeater within Composite Control

Dan Peachey

I have a composite control that has a Repeater control
with in it. I add the Repeater control during the
CreateChildControls. I need to be able to set the
Repeater.ItemTemplate property, but am not entirely sure
how to do it, seeing that all the ItemTemplate examples
always show it being set up on the aspx page and not
programatically. I tried a basic string, but need to
create a type that implements ITemplate. Is there some
kind of builder class I can use?

Ideally what I would like to do is create a string that is
the same as what I would use on the aspx page:

e.g. "<tr><td><% DataBinder.Eval
(Container.DataItem, "field") %></td></tr>"

pass this to a builder class and get a Template object
back.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Dan.