IE Tabstrip onSelectedIndexChange not firing

Brian Peasey

I can't seem to get this event to fire by clicking on the tabs. And the
break point is nver reached.

Any help or suggestions?

.aspx
<mytab:tabstrip id="tsHoriz"
OnSelectedIndexChange="tsHoriz_SelectedIndexChange"
runat="server" TargetID="mpHoriz">

.aspx.vb
Sub tsHoriz_SelectedIndexChange(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As
EventArgs) <--breakpoint
Dim intIndex As Integer
intIndex = Int(e)
'disable validation controls on tabs not currently in view.
End Sub

Best Regards,
Brian

2 Answers

Christian Surieux

Brian,
You have to set AutoPostback="True for it.
CS
"Brian Peasey" <bpeasey@doncarsys.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
esT4jrZvCHA.1132@TK2MSFTNGP12...
> Hi,
>
> I can't seem to get this event to fire by clicking on the tabs. And the
> break point is nver reached.
>
> Any help or suggestions?
>
> .aspx
> <mytab:tabstrip id="tsHoriz"
> OnSelectedIndexChange="tsHoriz_SelectedIndexChange"
> runat="server" TargetID="mpHoriz">
>
> .aspx.vb
> Sub tsHoriz_SelectedIndexChange(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As
> EventArgs) <--breakpoint
> Dim intIndex As Integer
> intIndex = Int(e)
> 'disable validation controls on tabs not currently in view.
> End Sub
>
> Best Regards,
> Brian

Brian Peasey